Shipping Rates & Policy
Video Games. Atari thru PS3
Role-Playing Books & Box Sets
Comics & Graphic Novels
Magic Singles & Bulk Collections
Minis (D&D, Clix, Warmachine, etc
Visit our stores to sell or trade your used games & entertainment items.
Game Room Rules
GOB Retail is located in Clawson, along the border between Oakland and Maccomb counties in the state of Michigan. A near northern suburb of Detroit. The store is in near
proximity to the cities of Royal Oak, Warren, Hazel Park, Madison Heights, Troy, Sterling Heights, Ferndale, Detroit and Berkley and reasonable drive from numerouns other communities,
including Southfield, Rochester Hills, Rochester, St. Clair Shores, Roseville, Auburn Hills, Bloomfield Township, Clinton Township, Shelby Township, Utica, East Pointe, Beverly
Hills, Birmingham,Pontiac, Oak Park and Waterford. The store is just 1 mile east off of I-75, which makes it easily accessible from further out via connections with I-696, I-96 and M59.
GOB Retail carries all the major brands and likely a bunch you have never heard of as well. Here are just a few:
Product DetailDungeons and Dragons 2nd ed: Al-Qadim: Arabian Adventures - Used
Magic carpets, ghoulish victims, genies rising from the sand in a whirlwind of smoke and fire - such wonders, spun into tales by the fabled Scheherazade, enchanted a king for a thousand and one nights.
The AL-QADIM campaign will enchant role-players for a thousand and one more. You are about to discover an exotic realm inspired by the tales of Sinbad, Ali Baba, and other classics from the Arabian Nights. The first in a series of products, this volume features everything DMs and players need to launch the AL-QADIM* campaign:
- New rules for adventure, including desert survival, turning the hand of Fate, and averting the mysterious power of the evil eye <br>
- New roles to play: bold desert raiders, swashbuckling corsairs, clandestine slayers, mystic clerics, wizards of fire, sorcerors who command the genies, and more - over 20 roles in all! <br>
- New proficiencies, from camel-riding to haggling at the bazaar <br>
- New spells and a unique realm of magic, featuring the provinces of flame, wind, sea, and sand <br>
- An introduction to Zakhara, Land of Fate, a new setting for the AL-QADIM campaign
Related Games in This Family
|Dungeons and Dragons 2nd ed: Players Handbook: 2101 - Used (1) |
|Dungeons and Dragons 2nd ed: Players Handbook: 2159 - Used (0) |