GOB Retail is located in Clawson, along the border between Oakland and Maccomb counties in the state of Michigan. A near northern suburb of Detroit. The store is in near
proximity to the cities of Royal Oak, Warren, Hazel Park, Madison Heights, Troy, Sterling Heights, Ferndale, Detroit and Berkley and reasonable drive from numerouns other communities,
including Southfield, Rochester Hills, Rochester, St. Clair Shores, Roseville, Auburn Hills, Bloomfield Township, Clinton Township, Shelby Township, Utica, East Pointe, Beverly
Hills, Birmingham,Pontiac, Oak Park and Waterford. The store is just 1 mile east off of I-75, which makes it easily accessible from further out via connections with I-696, I-96 and M59.
GOB Retail carries all the major brands and likely a bunch you have never heard of as well. Here are just a few:
Rifts Ultimate Edition Hard Cover - Used
You can Buy Online and Pickup in the store. System won't charge Shipping. Just Add the item to your shopping cart, and choose 'Pick-up' when check-out.
Description Rifts is a multi-genre role-playing game that captures the imagination unlike any other. Elements of magic, horror, and the supernatural co-exist with science, high technology and the ordinary. The game spans countless dimensions, making anything and everything possible. Players are truly limited only by their imaginations!
Rifts Ultimate Edition is a completely rewritten and updated version of the original game played and enjoyed by an estimated 1.5 million gamers.
Not exactly a Second Edition, because most of the rules will remain unchanged, Rifts Ultimate Edition is expanded and improved. There will be more world information, tips on how to use the time-line and World Books, rewrites on O.C.C.s, and in some cases, expansions of and more details on O.C.C.s such as the Headhunter, Mercenaries, the Techno-Wizard and Shifter, as well as a few new O.C.C.s. Our goal is to make Rifts more exciting and compelling than ever, while at the same time making the rules better organized, clearer and easier to use. The wonder and infinite possibilities of Rifts?all brought to pulse-pounding life like never before. Of course, there will be a few fun changes and additions, but nothing so dramatic as to make the 40+ available sourcebooks obsolete.
- Approximately 30 unique Occupational and Racial Character Classes, including Cyber-Knights, cyborgs, Glitter Boys, Psi-Stalkers, Dog Boys (mutant humanoid dogs), Juicers, Crazies, Techno-Wizards, Ley Line Walkers, Mystics, Shifters, Elemental Fusionists, Mind Melters, and many others.
- Supernatural and magical creatures, like dragons, available as player characters; others are horrifying menaces from the Rifts.
- Bionics and cybernetics offer a vast range of mechanical augmentation; meanwhile, chemical enhancement (Juicers) and brain implants (Crazies) can turn a human into a superman, though with tragic results
- Psychic powers are the source of the Burster, Mind Melter and Mystic's abilities
- Strange forms of magic are at the command of characters like the Ley Line Walker, Shifter, Elemental Fusionist, Rifter and Techno-Wizard (who combine magic and technology)
- Super-technology with Mega-Damage body armor, energy weapons, rail guns, power armor, and human augmentation
- The Coalition States: Humankind's salvation, or its own worst nightmare?
Cover by Scott Johnson
Color end sheets by John Zeleznik
New artwork and color pages throughout
Written and created by Kevin Siembieda