GOB Retail is located in Clawson, along the border between Oakland and Maccomb counties in the state of Michigan. A near northern suburb of Detroit. The store is in near
proximity to the cities of Royal Oak, Warren, Hazel Park, Madison Heights, Troy, Sterling Heights, Ferndale, Detroit and Berkley and reasonable drive from numerouns other communities,
including Southfield, Rochester Hills, Rochester, St. Clair Shores, Roseville, Auburn Hills, Bloomfield Township, Clinton Township, Shelby Township, Utica, East Pointe, Beverly
Hills, Birmingham,Pontiac, Oak Park and Waterford. The store is just 1 mile east off of I-75, which makes it easily accessible from further out via connections with I-696, I-96 and M59.
GOB Retail carries all the major brands and likely a bunch you have never heard of as well. Here are just a few:
Description Chapter 2: "Racing to Ruin" <br>
by Tim Hitchcock <br>
Finally reaching the port city of Eleder, the adventurers arrive with knowledge of the route to the lost city of Saventh-Yhi. But new rivals are also on the trail of the legendary metropolis, and soon the race is on to reach the fabled ruin and claim its unimaginable treasures. Will the adventurers ally with ambitious explorers like the treasure-seeking Pathfinder Society, the unscrupulous Aspis Consortium, the gold-hungry Shackles Pirates, or others on their quest into the jungle's depths? And what dangers will they face as they enter the Screaming Jungle, one of the deadliest wildernesses on all of Golarion?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path includes:<br>
- "Racing to Ruin," a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 4th-level characters, by Tim Hitchcock. <br>
- A tour of the exotic and tumultuous port city of Eleder, by Tim Hitchcock. <br>
- A look into the calm and calamity of Gozreh, unpredictable god of nature, by Sean K Reynolds. <br>
- Bar brawls and noble quests in the Pathfinder's Journal, by Robin Laws. <br>
- Five new monsters, by Tim Hitchcock, Patrick Renie, Sean K Reynolds, and Neil Spicer. <br>
- Pathfinder Adventure Path is Paizo Publishing's monthly 96-page, perfect-bound, full-color softcover book printed on high-quality paper. It contains an in-depth Adventure Path scenario, stats for about a half-dozen new monsters, and several support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the standard 3.5 fantasy RPG rules set.
Related Games in This Family
Pathfinder Role Playing Game: GM Screen - USED (1)
Pathfinder Role Playing Game: Core Rulebook (0)
Pathfinder Role Playing Game: Beginner Box Set (0)